Monday, November 6, 2017

Playdate Oxide Masking..


Hey,

Happy Monday and Happy Birthday to Cheiron!

Yesterday I had a fun playdate with JT, I mainly gossiped and finished off bits and bobs, it has been forever since we did this.

JT had seen this fun distress ink masked striped background with a black image stamped over it. So we gave that a go, she has posted her makes today too.

The main card is my first attempt - LOVE Distress Oxides for this, they are so buttery and blend so well, Wilted Violet is my fave colour. I added a Zini and a sentiment by Simon Says Stamp (thanks Jen) to make a cheeky card for Cheiron.

Next card I got all brave!!

Yes I double masked and used RED ink over the green - big girl pants firmly pulled up.

As it felt so Christmassy it, it felt right to add the Avery Elle Santa and sentiment.

Love a playdate with my girl, especially whenI get to try out new fun things. We are now both officially Oxide fans, we really didn't see the point, but after I did a class with Cheiron and passed on the knowledge we love them. Classic case of read the manual right?

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards, love that you pulled on your big girl pants!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx