Thursday, November 9, 2017

London Mouse Farewell...


Hey,

Sadly one of my work colleagues in London is leaving this week.

She has been a really good friend to me and I am sad that she is leaving and that I can't be there to booze  see her off ;)

I have had the London Mouse set by MFT for about 3 months now and I haven't used it!! So I stamped and die-cut most of the images to create a fun scene.

The sentiments are by Simon Says Stamp and I thought they were more fun than a typical good luck.

Following my playdate with JT where I admitted that I have a box of shame on my desk (no idea what was in it at that point), I took the box and cleaned it out. It is now all nicely organised.

In that box I found a whole bunch of backgrounds I had stamped at one of Jamey's craftgang meet-ups..

I have made x4 cards so far using the 'found' backgrounds. Love it when my messiness pays off!

Cx





1 comment:

  1. Do you want to sort out my table of shame and doom? Love your sweet card and that yummy background x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx