Friday, November 17, 2017

Holiday Card Making Extravaganza



Hey,

Happy Friday.

Hubby and I are off to DTown tonight to visit the Nixon's (aka JT's Parents) - Love, love spending the weekend with them.

Today I thought I would FINALLY share all the makes from last Saturday's Holiday Card Making Extravaganza hosted by The InkPadNYC and taught by Cheiron.

SO much fun was had, always awesome to be with the entire craftgang in one place.

We made 20 cards and a gift card holder!! It was A LOT.

My main card was one of my fave makes - the candy cane background is a stencil that we used with Distress Paint and the stamp is by Tim Holtz.

Here are the rest of the cards -




I love them all, I didn't really need anymore Christmas cards, but if I don't use everything it means I get to make less next year!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. So much awesomeness!!! That TH reindeer is really cool. I also love the dreaming pooch, the mittens and the foxes. Maybe next year I need to plan a trip to coincide with this event...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You sure were busy creating all those fabulous cards x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx