Saturday, September 16, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Neat & Tangled Ornaments..


Hey,

So as part of this week's colouring for the 30 day challenge, I decided to incorporate my Christmas card making, which has been a bit lax with the various trips!

I decided it was time to break out Christmas 2016 NBUS - Neat & Tangled 'Merry & Bright Ornament' set, I played with it at Cheiron's Holiday card extravaganza last year and bought it, but I had finished my cards by then.

I stamped the ornament, and then die-cut it. Sadly you lose the shoulder text when you die-cut it. I chose super bright colours (Promarkers), as I wanted to use more of the Michael's coloured paper squares.

The centres are coloured with a yellow Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I am loving these right now. I tried the Nuvo glitter pens on a few, but they are so thick they over the black sentiment.

I popped up the ornaments for a bit of dimension and to separate from the bright backgrounds.

They really pop and I love them and I ended up with 7 cards - sweet.

Cx


2 comments:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx