Sunday, September 3, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Let's Prance...Again...


Hey,

As I have been traveling a bit recently and I am in the midst of Christmas Card making, it has been smart to recycle some ideas from 2016.

I LOVE this Clearly Besotted 'Let's Prance' set and I was inspired last year by Debby Hughes to make these.

So I used the same formula to create the background, but this year with a MISTI - HALLELUJAH! So much less work.

But I got all crafty. Why have just 5 cards, when you can cut a circle out of your background and get 10 beautiful cards - WIN!!

I feel like this stamp set is going to always be part of my Christmas Card makes.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I love prancer! Total genius to get two cards out of one! Fabulous idea, I'm totally stealing it!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx