Monday, August 28, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Sketchy Baubles..


Hey,

Happy Monday.

Today is a BH in England, so my work day will be nice and calm, as the London team are off enjoying themselves ;)

I could not resist this awesome stamp by Woodware when I was home..I already have way too many Christmas stamps, but these baubles really wanted to come home with me.

Yesterday I stamped and watercoloured 6 cards - all the same.

I love the end result, the sparkly Nuvodrops really make them come alive.

I love super quick Christmas makes that I can make a big batch of. Also the MISTI comes in super hand for this kind of tedious repeat stamping. I stamped the image and the sentiment in one go - result!!

Cx

4 comments:

  1. I love these, they are a really fun card set for Christmas. A set made for the MISTI x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are cute! I can see why you couldn't resist them! What a sweet set of cards, I love the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, love the sparkle. The misti really does help with batch making doesn't it? Don't know how I ever managed without one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I made a big batch of backgrounds last night and I couldn't have done that pre-MISTI, because I would have wanted to kill myself with the sheer boredom of repeat stamping

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx