Saturday, March 25, 2017

Sketch Saturday: #456...A twofer..


Hey,

So time for another great Sketch Saturday...

Our sponsor this week is Just Me Digital stamps and they are offering a prize of two digital stamps.

Here is the sketch.
I loved the images and the sketch so much I got carried away and made two cards ;)

The main photo uses Raining Hearts by Just Me and the sentiment came with it and I coloured it with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens.
I used papers from my Simon Says Stamp Sept 2016 card kit to complement the stamp. The big oval was die-cut with an MFT stitched oval dies..I love stitched dies.
Recently when sorting out punches to donate to charity, I came across the photo corner punch that I used for the little yellow corners..funny what you find when decluttering!

Here is the second card.


I used the pig stamp from the Everyday Animals stamps by Just Me.
Again I decided to dig out some SSS cardkit papers and these are from October 2014!!
The sentiment is also by SSS because I made this card just in time for Valentine's Day and the sentiment was perfect for my Hubby!!

Fun to make two cards using one sketch and they do look quite different.

Your turn now, but first go over to Sketch Saturday and check out what the rest of the DT have done with the sketch.

Challenge ends 31 March 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Fab twofer!!
    Gotta say, I adore that wee piggie image!
    Fab job on both!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx