Friday, February 24, 2017

Reverse Confetti..Toucan...

Hey,

Happy Friday!

My first week back at work has been good, but tiring.

Again my friend Jen is pointing me in the direction of fun challenges, this time in the form of Reverse Confetti..
I am reasonably new to Reverse Confetti products, I have seen them around and have had a few things in my wish list for a while, but I just got my first set - Toucan of Friendship, I feel this is the start of a happy purchasing spree...

I love this set so much, it makes me so happy because it is just crying out to be coloured in bright colours.

I die-cut a white panel using MFT wonky stitched dies, I found the pink panel in my circle die envelope and thought it was kismet, as it coordinated perfectly.

I coloured the Toucan, flower and leaves with Promarkers and once I mounted them onto the pink circle, I added glossy accents to the Toucan's beak.

It all felt a bit flat, so I went around the sides of the card with an ancient Bo Bunny stitches stamp, much better.

Have a great weekend, don't forget to come back and check out the latest Sketch Saturday sketch tomorrow.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. This is really good man, the colors pop and I love the double stitching details on the main card and panel, that was a good idea. Really like this image, he's super fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Aren't RC products so much fun?! Love your awesome card!
    Thanks for joining us at Reverse Confetti's SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love your attention to detail like that yummy stitched border and the colorful beak on the toucan!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx