Monday, January 23, 2017

Gotta love a freebie..



Hey,

I am a bit slow to the party today ;) Momma has gone home and Hubby is WFH to keep an eye on me!

After I post this, I will be going out on my daily 15min walk..

Last week JT sent me an English craft magazine that came with this great stamp set - 


I had to have a play pretty much immediately!!

I kept the cards simple - a) because that is all I could manage and b) I think the sentiments shine on their own.

I die-cut MFT Stitched Scalloped Circle frames in white and blue. I stamped the sentiment onto the white circle (the scalloped white piece goes in with the dies for use another time..)

I framed the sentiments with the blue pieces and decided they looked better popped up on foam dots.


They felt a bit plain, so I added some Nuvo drops to the white circles around the sentiments, I love Nuvo Glitter drops...I am totally overusing them!!

Love it when a gift triggers fun times at my desk.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx