Monday, December 12, 2016

CASE: Monster Watercolour Birthday...


Hey,

Happy Monday!

You know I love anything to do with non-scary Monsters...stamps, pencil cases, notepads, etc..I can't resist Monster things.

So as I recently bought a few Monster stamp sets from Your Next Stamp, I have been playing with them in a variety of ways.

I saw this on Pinterest -
Photo by Wiebke Zander
And I thought that my YNS Monsters would look great against a watercoloured background.

I had planned for the cards to be straight CASE, but then I spotted a stencil on my desk and thought that would add a bit of interest to the background.

I used distress inks through the stencil, spritzed it with water and then dried it.

Both the Monsters are from Silly Monsters Two and are coloured with Zig Clean Color brush pens.

The balloons are from a MFT Pure Innocence set and are also coloured with distress inks.

The sentiment on the main card is from the YNS Silly Monsters set and the sentiment on the card below is from YNS Silly Monsters Two.


I added some Nuvo Crystal drops to finish off both cards.

I love them both and they make fun additions to my stash, that I think can be used for both kids and adults.

I like to provide links to the CASE sources - Weibke Zander.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! They are definitely adult or kid cards, adults love monsters. I think the backgrounds are stellar, stencil and spritz is way too brave for me. I really like these x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx