Friday, November 18, 2016

Embrace the monster hugs...


Hey,

Happy Friday.

Glad that the weekend has rolled around again..ready to do some relaxing..

Again I am playing along with CASology, so happy I found them, I am loving all this CAS playtime..

This week's cue is -


The Monster stamp (Your Next Stamp) might not immediately convey  'Embrace' but when I put it together with the sentiment (Lawn Fawn) it really does..for me.

It reminds me of the hugs that my Hubby gives me when I am sad about stuff.

I kept it super clean, just stamped the sentiment onto a die-cut stitched panel and added my Monster..I love these Monster stamps, they are going to be so over used!

Have a great weekend.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Now that is one cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest little monsters I've seen! He is perfect for a CAS card. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super clean AND super fun! I am so glad you found our challenge, you make some amazing CAS cards! This green monster is totally huggable and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love this guy's goofy smile! That, along with a hug, would cheer me up any day. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Claire!! Super cute card. When I first looked at your monster, he looked like he was three monsters in one. Then I realized he is one monster. I love your panels and your super clean and simple look. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx