Thursday, November 3, 2016

Cheeky Christmas Tags...


Hey,

So I recently bought this great set by Unity Stamp Co, I saw a post on their blog and I loved the cheeky sentiments.

I love tags, so thought it would be fun to use these to whip up a batch of tags to take to JT's Mom when I visited her last weekend.

I used a large sheet of water colour paper cut into three, so I could smoosh it in distress ink.

Here's an in progress shot -


Once I finished the backgrounds, I die-cut them using xCut tag dies, kindly gifted to me by JT.

There are x4 sentiments in the set, so I stamped two of each and chose stamps that would work for what I had in mind.

Lawn Fawn Winter Critter stamp for three of them (Penguin, Bunny and Owl) and the Reindeer is by Clearly Besotted.

Because I didn't want to lose the beauty of the backgrounds I only coloured a couple of areas of the critters - works well I think, you get to see the backgrounds.

I die-cut the holes (the tag dies comes with x2 sizes of hole dies) and added navy blue ribbon - which I stupidly did not photograph.

Super easy to make and fun and cheeky too.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Ha my mom would have loved these! Really like the character and sentiment combos on that fun paper, really nice set. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx