Friday, October 14, 2016

Playdate Part 2....


Hey,

Happy Friday...

So this is part two of the playdate at JT's house posts.

So now we get into the part where a fair amount of food, booze and gossip had been consumed..so the cards might be odd..

LOL.

Not the headliner though, I really love it, it came out so well.

I used the same stamp that JT has been procrastinating about for ages (see her version here), I covered it with x2 distress inks, spritzed it with water and then dried it. I love the result.

I then die-cut it to shape and added some ribbon from JT's HUGE collection. The die-cut sentiment I added when I got home, as I could picture it working.

The next two cards are hilarious and use a new set called Monochrome by Waffle Flower, I got it on super sale because it was damaged.

I packed it when I was leaving for London, as JT had just used the 'Rad' from the Recollections set that has Voila! and Word! in it as well and seeing her card sparked an idea.

The first card had green hexies added to cover the green ink splodges that were already on the white cardstock, waste not want not..


Of course a Zebra would say Word. I was a bit upset that the Zebra hadn't stamped well and JT said it made him look more like a Zebra, she was right. I added a red scrap (cut off the card above) and a zebra print candi - love it.


Always way more fun to play with friends, hence why I am off to Hoboken tomorrow to have a shoebox make day with all the wonderful ladies I met at the Inkpad - they rock and keep me sane..

Cx

1 comment:

  1. These are great - that little hexagon pattern was truly inspired. Your stamping is great, I don't know what you're talking about. Though the zebra does look more zebra-y. These stamps are too funny, I still crack up thinking about them. We really didn't feel drunk at the time but the evidence is there! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx