Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Playdate part 1..


Hey,

So last Saturday as I was in London in the evening, JT and I had a great opportunity to have a long overdue face to face playdate - YAY.

I had seen this great video by Jennifer Maguire and really wanted to try it out.

The idea is to mask an image and stamp a sentiment over and over again. Genius and obvious!!

My main card uses a Clearly Besotted sentiment, stamped in black and a great yellow ink I found in JT's stash (LOVE playing with someone else's kit!). The bird is a freebie that we both have.

The next one uses the same stamp set that JT used, but a different sentiment and a bee stamp that we also both have (JT bought it for both of us). I finally got to use glossy accents to 'accentuate' something...don't ask!!


Fun times man, there are more cards to come in part 2 - later in the week, as tomorrow is MAWTT and hosted by JT!!!

Cx




1 comment:

  1. So late visiting, sorry man! Love these, I think you nailed the technique more than I did. Mine are all wonky and weird! Really like the bee and the bird, I wasn't thinking about either of those when we started. Totally see how they work.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx