Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Anniween / Halloversary?

Hey,

Happy Monday.

And Happy Halloween.

And Happy Anniversary to my lovely Hubby, today we celebrate 7 years of marriage and 12 years together.

Hence my silly titles, you know I love a 'Bennifer' style name mash-up.

So as it's a twofer post, let's do Halloween first shall we -

I made a ton of Halloween cards this year, I used x4 stamps - Simon Says Stamp Trick or Treat (Cat and Dog) and x2 stamps by Craftsmart - Cat and Halloween Couple.

I loved making them, it was a lot of fun, especially the one for JT (no bats or spiders for her..)

I created a few fun heat embossed and smooshed backgrounds and it was a throughly entertaining way to spend an evening last weekend.

Now for the smooshy Anniversary part -

I can always say lots of lovely things about my Hubby, because he is lovely.
I know I am a lucky lady having him in my life, but its when he does selfless things like persuade my Dad to come and visit that make him truly amazing.
I have had to make some tough decisions this year and he has been there every step, advising and standing aside when needed.

I love you Mr Grantham and I might even trade potatoes for you :)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love the mashup. The halloween cards made me laugh, I love my little mummy dog, he's the best (obviously, because there are no spiders on him! Why would you send a card with spiders to anyone you like??) Glad you never have to give up potatoes for Sam, but if you did, he's support you. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx