Monday, August 8, 2016

Thanks..

Hey,

I am back at my desk in NYC now.

I've felt quite tired since I got back, so no playtime at my desk yet.

The Daily Marker 30 days of colouring is over, always sad when it ends, but I love joining in and seeing what everyone else is colouring. There are some seriously talented people out there.

Today I am showing you one of the cards I made using the colouring from one of the days.

The vase and flower stamps are by Newton's Nook (Versatile Vases) and I love them, they are very versatile and I use them for all occasions.

This time I watercoloured the vase and flowers using Distress Inks and an aquabrush, this is a go to technique for me. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up and I love the scripty handwritten feel of it. I splattered some blue ink over the piece before die-cutting it out, just to add a little bit more interest.

I love the simplicity of this card, it feels pretty CAS.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. I adore this, so fresh.
    So, the coffee. I totally didn't fish out the melted plastic bits, stick a lid from an old tin on and pretend that nothing happened. I wouldn't do that. Not had a cup of coffee for a few days, now you mention it ;-) Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, love the navy and yellow. Splatter looks great, very clean. Love the greeting x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx