Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sweeter than Fiction...

Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Recently I bought a big batch of goodies by My Favorite Things and so I thought it would be fun to play along with their current sketch challenge -


I combined the very cute Pure Innocence Cupcake Day stamps and dies with the papers and stickers from the April Simon Says stamp cardkit.

This sketch was great to play with and I got to break out the new-ish Stampin' Up banner punch..

I coloured the girl and the balloon using Promarkers and Wink of Stella.

I think the sticker sentiment works really well here, breaks up the cuteness a bit :)

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx