Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Monster Stripes...


Hey,

So last week  I had a play using the Stampin' Up brushstrokes stamp, distress inks and a spritz of water.

I love stripes.

After I made the backgrounds, I was rummaging around in my big box of random craft crap and came across a pack of misc Monsters!!

Where did they come from? No idea, but they made me laugh and I thought they co-ordinated perfectly with the stripey backgrounds and the Unity Stamp Co 'You're weird' stamp.

With this card, you can see that the stripes are not as vibrant. I don't re-ink the stamp, I just keep adding water to use what is left of the ink and it means you get a lot of variation in the backgrounds.


I added googly eyes to this Monster, because we all love a googly eyed monster :)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I love the monsters, they are great. The striped background is wonderful, love the spritzed technique. I love finding random craft crap that yields such good results. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx