Sunday, May 22, 2016

Wooden Letters..


Hey,

Happy Sunday!

I had a fun playdate with Cheiron yesterday. I am MOST envious of her amazing craft room..one day..

I'll show the makes from yesterday tomorrow.

Oh and I saw that I got the Rockstar over at Retro Sketches for my Magic card for RS #213 - Yay!!

Today I wanted to show you a fun card that I CASEd - but here is the rub, I can't find the card anywhere..If you recognise your card when you see mine, please reach out so I can show you some love and credit you.

The card had a giant letter U on it..So I bought a wood U from Michael's and painted it with Navy acrylic paint.

Because I wanted the U to be the focus, I kept the colors simple and the rest of the sentiment was as minimal as it could be,

I am getting lots of mileage already out of the happy die that JT bought me :)

I love this, I need to make some more of them, they really work for 'man' birthday's.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Love how the type is the graphic that is a great masculine card. Fab news on the Magic card win! I loved your take on the sketch it is well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card. Yay! On your win, loved the card you came up with. Have a fun day, Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx