Friday, May 6, 2016

Simon Says...Stencil it...


Hey!

Happy Friday..although please say it quietly because the day after Cinco de Mayo always has a hangover attached to it...

I love a stencil, so was very happy when I saw the Simon Says Stamp Weds challenge this week is Stencil It.

The DT are using Stencil Girl products...I might enter again using an SG stencil, but for today's card I used a Simon Says Stamp fave grid stencil.

I think this stencil is one of the most overused in my stash..

I used Ferro metallic paste through the stencil randomly and let it dry. Then I die-cut the white panel using an SSS stitched die.

The gorgeous pink Birthday Wishes frame is a shiny new die that arrived this week, also by SSS...I'm in love already and it really pops against the metallic paste.

Obviously I had to add a bit of bling as a finishing touch.

This is going to be a birthday card for a good friend of mine who is a designer, she loves all the random crafting techniques, so I like to send her cards that have texture, etc.

Have a great weekend, as my playdate got canceled, I will be chilling at home.

Cx




3 comments:

  1. HAPPY FRIDAY! Whoops, did I say it a bit too loudly!? Love the card, the stencilling looks fab and that die is gorgeous. Need to save up and do a SSS order. Have a great weekend, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the framing and the pink and grey, super hot right now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the colour combo
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx