Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cheers to you and yours...


Hey,

I'm still in London, it's fun being with everyone this week and catching up post Christmas / New Year.

As that is on my mind, I thought I would show you the Happy New Year card I made for my Aunt..

She actually sent me a Christmas card, but I couldn't find her address before Christmas, so once I received her card, I made her a Happy New Year card.

I used the Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh set and kept it simple.

I stamped the circles in different colours that contrasted with my card blank.

Another example of stretching my stamps and not just using this set to create Bokeh cards...

Cx


2 comments:

  1. This is a fab card Claire! Love the cheery colours and the circles look really good with the sentiment… perfect design to celebrate New Year! :-)
    Hope you're having a good week
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are circles the new hexagons? You're totally nailing it with all of these techniques and I think the patterns are really modern and fun.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx