Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cup of tea...


Hi,

When my friend Denise was in town last month, we saw a great stamp by Unity Stamp Co.

But I didn't buy it, then it kind of weighed on my mind and so during their recent sale, I bought it!

My card today is for Denise, I figured the first card I made with this stamp should go to her.

I kept it super simple and used Distress inks and an aquabrush to colour the teabag. Die cut using a MFT stitched rectangle die and then mounted it onto a Lawn Fawn card blank.

Simple.

I think this stamp would make great notecards..

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx