Saturday, September 19, 2015

Jazzing up embellishments..


Hey,

Happy weekend..I am now in London!

Every now and again I am tempted by ready made embellishments..

They are always so pretty, but most of the time I buy them and then can't find a way to make them work.

I decided to have a play with some recent sale embellishments from Michaels - to make a little set of cards for a friend.

I kept it simple and so that they felt like a family, I used the same papers (Ruby & Kate and Michaels) I cut the patterned paper to size and then used a Lawn Fawn stitched square die to create the aperture and then a bigger stitched square for the embossed square.

I like the way these came and out and yes, I even managed to sneak in a shaker :)

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx