Monday, June 1, 2015

Paper Players..Tic Tac Toe + Playdate...


Hey,

Hope you had a great weekend?

JT and I managed a playdate on Sunday and we decided to play along with The Paper Players challenge this week.


We decided to make 2 rows -
Sequins / Flower / Yellow and Blue / Embossing / Patterned Paper.

Both of us had a few struggles with the blue row..so my entry and main photo is of the yellow card, which I am really pleased with.

I used Dew Drop Dandelion and Tuxedo black inks, Simon Says Stamp, Hero Arts and Bo Bunny stamps. I had been a bit apprehensive about using the flower stamps - they came with a SSS card kit. It seemed a bit complex, but it actual was quite easy.

In the interest of full disclosure here are the blue cards.



They feel a bit blah to me, but JT liked them :)

Cx


8 comments:

  1. Dude you gotta link up to PaperPlayers - I don't see your entry. I like the dino, no matter what you say. The headline card is really stunning, I love the effect you've created, makes those flowers look super contemporary against that background stamp. Such fun on the cards, not sure why the blue challenge was so much harder!? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Claire, you're not going to believe this, but yesterday I participated in this Paper Players challenge too. (Mine will post tomorrow) and I did two cards as well - using the exact same two rows you chose! How ironic is that!! I did the yellow one with sequins first and then decided to do one more with the blue! Way too ironic! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh your yellow card is gorgeous Claire! love the background… the lemon is so pretty with the black! :-)
    Love the blue cards too… fab layouts and designs.. the dinosaur one is SO sweet!!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the cards! And the yellow one is so pretty! I really like that background,too. Thanks for playing along with my tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, yes, yet again on catch up!!! I love these cards, the Dino is so cute, but I really love the yellow card, so delicate, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are adorable--I really like the yellow one you chose to link up. Love the stamped background and the wink of sequins. Great job...thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute cards! I really like the yellow card with the cool background. And that flower is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx