Friday, May 15, 2015

Reunited...


Hey,

Happy Friday to you all!

I am super happy today, as my Ma arrived last night from London, she is here for 10 days and as from tonight, I will be off work, so I can hang out with her :)

Whoop Whoop!

Today's card is just something that I ended up with when I had a play at my desk one night with whatever was die-cut and on my desk!

Pretty much sums up how I feel today :)

I used a Lawn Fawn stitched square, a MFT stitched rounded rectangle, 2 Stampin' Up hearts - created using a die/emboss Framelits thingy, a mini staple and a stamp by Paper Smooches. All papers by Recollections.

It came out pretty well, so I made another similar one..


Today is also my Grandma's birthday - here is the card I made for her, using an April Tim Holtz Tag...



Have a great weekend..Hubby, Ma and I are off out to Vamos! tonight with our friends and then we are heading to AC for the weekend..

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Yay, TGIF Claire! Have fun with your mom! And Happy Birthday to grams! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards Claire,So sorry I haven't been by this week or so, life has gotten in the way of blogging lately ..off to look at all posts from you've I've missed! Have a wonderful time with your Mum!Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx