Monday, May 4, 2015

Monster time..


Hey,

Hope you had a good weekend, Hubby and I had a nice relaxed one.

The Lawn Fawn Monster Mash set I ordered FINALLY turned up, so I had a play and made a couple of cards for friends..

I popped a monster out on each card for a bit of fun and added googly eyes!


I love them both - they make me smile.

What did I use?
Lawn Fawn Monster Mash Stamps, Promarkers, Recollections Papers, googly eyes from my stash, MFT stitched rectangles, SSS Stitched rectangles, MFT Hybrid ink, SSS & Hero Arts Happy Birthday stamp.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. I love these! the first one is cute, the bottom one looks incredible and super fun. I love all those little characters! And the colors are great, anyoe who gets this is going to smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these...fun and cute! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx