Friday, May 29, 2015

Mixed Media Play Time..

Hey,

Happy Friday!!

Before Ma was here, I had an epic play at my desk.

One of the things I made is today's main photo.

I created my own watercoloured background and then stamped over it with pale blue and pink inks with 2 difference size ball stamps by CAS-ual Fridays.

I used a fun stencil by Crafters Workshop with texture paste and embossing powder. Once it was dry I heated it to get the shine.

I die cut hello in white and inked it up in the same blue and pink inks and mounted it onto the card on top of a piece of washi tape.

Here's a close-up so you can see the inked die-cut -


This card ended up being perfect for a friend, so it has already left my desk..

Hope you have a great weekend, I am going to be continuing on with my OCC Maskerade class.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this is lovely! I don't do anything in the way of mixed media, or even more "artistic" kind of style, but it's something I really admire. Have a wonderful weekend! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! this is a gorgeous card Claire… Love the pretty background with the circles… and love the wonderful texture of the stencilled image…absolutely stunning! :-)
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, what a gorgeous card, I love your background and the peachy colours, have a fab weekend! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx