Monday, July 7, 2014

Featured Artist...

Hi,

Hope you all had a nice weekend. It was a holiday here, so a 3 day weekend for me..yay!

Today, I am a featured artist, over at Tam Hess's blog cardmakingartists. I was so pleased when Tam asked me if I would like to be featured. She does such a great job when featuring people, I have discovered some new craft crushes via her blog.

In honour of this I wanted to make a card featuring one of Tam's kitty digital stamps. This one is actually my fave of them all..kitty looks so pleased at having caught the fish!

I used a fave Cuttlebug fishes embossing folder, the checked paper and ribbon are by Papermania, Kitty was coloured using Promarkers and the sentiment was punched using my much loved EK Success punch.

I am also entering Kitty into the I Love Promarkers challenge this week #226 Anything Goes

I hope Tam approves of my use of Kitty!

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, cute card, love the embossed background! I clicked the link to see if I could leave a comment but couldn't see your profile, will try again later. Glad you had a good Holiday weekend, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carole..hoping I didn't get the wrong date :)

      Delete
  2. The featured artist post is ready to go!

    http://cardmakingartists.com/featured-artist-claire-grantham/

    Claire thanks for using my kitty digi for your card. SOOOO cute!! Thanks for letting me feature you today.

    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tam - thank you so much for featuring me..Love your kitty's need to show you some stuff that is on my desk..

      Delete
  3. Awww how cute. Love the kitty image and embossing. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx