Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'm a Hipsterpotamus....


Hi,

Today's card is one of a batch that I made recently using some NBUS...

The Hipsterpotamus stamp set is awesome, by Avery Elle -


If you have a digital cutting machine, then you can go to their site and download the cut file like I did - very clever.

I made 6 of these cards for various men/boys in my life..such an easy make for an audience I normally find difficult.

I coloured the Hipster using Promarkers, printed the sentiment and die cut it using an SSS scalloped rectangle. The paper was part of my May SSS card kit. Add a bit of glitter glue to his hat and he's ready to go!

What I want to know is where do I put the bow tie?!!

I hope the boys like him.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Claire, it did make me smile and you are right, a perfect guy card..great stamp set! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx