Thursday, April 17, 2014

Fun card for a new friend


Hi,

What a fun WOYWW we had yesterday. I adore my WOYWW buddies, so helpful and friendly!

Today my main card is a card I made for a new WOYWW buddy for her birthday, as she has now received it, I think it is safe for me to post it;)

I wanted to make Carole a nice card and send her something nice, as she always seems to find the time to swing by my blog and leave lovely and encouraging comments.

Carole's card was made using a Penny Black stamp from the J'aime Paris set - I found it in Paper Presentation on sale a couple of weeks ago, I coloured it with Promarkers and Martha Stewart glitter glues. The chevron paper is from JT, as is the Make a Wish banner, which she gave me well over 18mths ago!! I thought it would be fun to mix the patterns and added a doily and a scrap of spotty Pink Petticoat paper. Like me Carole has ALOT of Pink Petticoat papers.

I'm pleased with the card and love the stamp set, need to make more using it.

Carole sent me an email saying how much she liked everything I sent her, which is lovely and is why I make things.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Claire and I am first to comment today!!! Yes, received and treasured...I have a special place on my craft room wall for cards such as this..beautiful.. and thank you so very much! I love visiting your blog and looking at your fab designs and am so pleased we have become friends! Have a great day, hugs, Carole Z XX

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx