Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Moving Along With The Times - Make a Box and Decorate it..


Hi,

Time for Team B at MAWTT this week.

This week Karina is our hostess and her challenge is -

Make a box and decorate it

I am at home with my parents in the UK and so this is the first time I have done a MAWTT post from my homeland..needless to say I did make the box before I left!

It foxed me a bit at first, but I looked through my Silhouette library and came up with a matchbox template.

I cut it out of American Crafts paper and assembled it, which was much easier than expected, as the Silhouette scores it all for you.

I added some spotty ribbon also by American Crafts and a precious WHSmith flower/brad - voila! Box complete.

I am going to use it to give a friend earrings for her birthday.

Here is another view for you -


Inspired? Well pop on over the MAWTT and see what amazing boxes Team B have created..mine is simple town compared to what the ladies have been up to!

Cx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, this is a gorgeous box, love how you've decorated it - hope you're having a good time at home with mum & dad, Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is brill, what a fab wee box and perfect for your friends gift, Hope you are enjoying being back in the UK, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be simple but it still looks gorgeous. I love the bright colours. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, I am having a lovely time back in the UK, sad that we are heading home tomorrow. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous box Claire, I love the bright colors and fabulous layered flowers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh your box is gorgoeus Claire!! what a fab design! I love the pretty paper and scrummy flower!! :-)
    Hope you enjoyed your time in UK....have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous little box Claire.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx