Monday, January 13, 2014

Love..


Hey there,

Well only 3 more days before I am back at work!

So I am trying to make the most of the time. I had a fun weekend with Hubby, both here in NYC and in Atlantic City.

Before I left, I stayed up late on Saturday evening making stuff :) Among the things I made was my entry for
Pals Paper Arts - I love their challenges and the entire DT make me swoon...this week's challenge (#187) just screamed love at me!!



My card went through many, many changes..right at the last minute I decided to chop the doily in half and I am feeling pretty pleased with that decision!

I love the Thickers foam glitter stickers..I need more, but I bought them on offer and I am now being mean about paying full price...it's my 2014 strategy for not adding things to my ever expanding stash!

The textured sky blue paper is very old and bought when I first started crafting and it is rationed, as Kaiserkraft have never made it in this colour again :(

I punched the hearts using Woodware punches..I love heart punches I have one that is even teenier than the smallest heart on this card..

I'm thinking that I will use this card as an Anniversary card..what do you think?

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx