Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Special card for special people..


Hello,

Today is work Potluck Party day..I made fruity cupcakes, they look and smell good...here's hoping they taste the same!

I wanted to make a special Christmas card for the couple that drove us to DTown for Thanksgiving and did the bulk of the cooking. Phillip and Gregory are special people, they were so lovely to Hubby and I and I wanted to say thank you with an individual Christmas card.

The colour palette this week at Pals Paper Arts #183 lends itself to Christmas cards, so it inspired me.


I don't have the identical colours, but I think mine match. I decided to try something a little bit different with the layout and dug out an old RetroSketches sketch..

The stamp is by Kaisercraft and I used it a lot for OWH cards. The little Candi made the card for me and I like the vignette in the green paper.

All the papers are by Pebbles. The ink is by Versamark and is a chalk ink, I love the effect you get with a chalk ink.

The card is safely tucked in my bag and will be posted today.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Claire, I agree. That candy dot is just the finishing touch on this Happy Holiday card. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Claire! Nothing better than sending an unexpected thank you to people who are so thoughtful! Thanks for playing along at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx