Tuesday, November 19, 2013

KennyK Design Team Call!!!!



OMG OMG OMG OMG...

I am super excited as KennyK's Krafty Krew have just announced that they are looking for Design Team members!! To be considered you either have to create a blog post, or a Facebook post about the DT call. I decided I'd do a blog post...



I am a HUGE KennyK fan and have been fortunate to win the Kraft Krew challenge once and get a spotlight mention.

I own a lot of the stamps and they are such fun to work with...when I discovered them earlier this year, I wasn't a big fan of colouring, as I didn't think I was that good at it..I believe the stamps have helped me up my game and learn new techniques. I love colouring in stamps now and I even use watercolour pencils / gelatos now!

So far 2013 has been a very successful craft year for me, I've managed to up maintain a steady blog presence, win some challenges, get shout-outs for my work and be appointed to one design team (MAWTT).

If I made this design team, it would make 2013 totally and utterly complete for me, the team are so good at what they do, being part of that would surely improve my work.

I thought I'd show a few of my fave projects made using a Kenny K Stamp.

The main photo is of the Valentine's card I made for my Hubby and I won challenge #129 over on the Krafty Krew blog. I am really proud of this card, its modern, sexy and fun.

The next photo is of an Anniversary card I made for my friends and it was my first DT make for MAWTT

Using Sexy Cupid
This card is a bit cheeky, it was made for my neighbour Dr Kevin, who is a huge Magic Mike fan and so I added the lyrics to 'Pony' behind the card!

Using Playboy
Final card is one that won Spotlight of the week and is the Anniversary card I made for my Hubby...he loved it and he believes he is some kind of lucky charm as I keep winning with things I make for him!

Using Hella Enchanta
Hope you enjoy looking at my work and that I make the team.

Cx



1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! Your cards are fun fun fun :) Thanks so much for your interest in KennyK Krafty Krew’s DT call ! I loved visiting your blog today. Good luck!

    Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx