Saturday, November 2, 2013

Doggie fun...


Hey there!

Hope you have lots of nice plans for the weekend, Hubby and I are hanging with his folks who are currently in town visiting us.

I really liked this week's Freshly Made Sketches #110

I thought the sketch would work really well with my Bugaboo Doggie Blocks that I bought using my Bugaboo winnings a few months ago. 

I remembered that I had this great dog focused paper and that is what I have used for the background, I coloured the Doggies using Promarkers and as luck would have it I found a green one that matches the background perfectly (Apple Cider). I love the sentiment it's by Hero Arts and it is a current fave. The button and twine are from my stash.

I am very happy with my entry this week - it's a cute and fun card..going on the 40 for 40 pile.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is great, what a fabby card, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aack! Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx