Sunday, September 8, 2013

Remote playdate..


Hello!

So today JT and I had our first Skype Playdate and it worked really well...only downer for both of us was being unable to 'steal' from each others stash :) Aside from that we managed to gossip, make stuff, give advice and have a laugh as usual.

It was like old times.

My main photo today is of a card that I made with JT - it will be my Mojo Monday entry this week and it's actually a birthday card for JT's Dad.

Here's the sketch -


I have wondered for a while how best to use the map paper and I think this is the perfect place!! It has such a masculine feel. Both of us decided to emboss one of the papers and use a patterned piece for the other one, very similar ideas basically...that's what comes from crafting together for a few years..I miss my CB so much, but she'll be here twice this year, which is great!

Overall I'm pretty pleased with the outcome and I have 2 more challenge entries to post, from today's little playdate, so a very productive Sunday morning.

I am off to eat brunch now, with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Good to see the detail a bit clearer as well, those papers were made for that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, had to be fun skyping with your friend and crafting! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sandee, I can't explain how much fun it was :) Thanks for swinging by. Cx

      Delete
    2. Oh Sandee, I can't explain how much fun it was :) Thanks for swinging by. Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx