Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Having some fun..


Today is my last day as a Lady of Leisure, as I start my new job tomorrow (EEK), so over the last few days I have been having craft fun..

I've managed to make lots of things, so had to divide up the posts.

Today's post shows cards that I have made using all Bugaboo Stamps..I love Jodie's stamps and I have lots of them.

The main photo today uses the Monster Truck stamp...how can this not make you smile? The card is for my Nephew - I know he is only two, but I am sure it can't hurt if I send him the odd card every now and again to remind him of Auntie Claire..The background is a Pink Petticoat paper.

As JT is back from her holiday, we managed an epic Skype session yesterday and I showed her some of the stamps and she liked the one on the next card. I know she is a fan of the 'Happy Everything' stamp, so this card will form part of our July card, punch and goodie exchange.

Flower Jar..
I love this flower jar stamp, it's so simple, but very impactful when it's all coloured and glittered. The background is again by Pink Petticoat.

The final card is hilarious - I love the Party Pig Trio stamp...why a trio of pigs? Why not I guess! I used my new American Crafts Knockouts star border punch (on sale at TJMaxx $4.99...). I'm a bit unhappy about the sentiment, but it had to go there as I made a mistake....

Party Pig Trio!!
I am very happy with this little Bugaboo session...I also managed to have my last day time skype session with my Ma and catch up with Hubby who is still in the UK.

I'll see you nice and early for WOYWW tomorrow, before I leave for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx