Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WOYWW 197 - Making Plans


Happy WOYWW, I know it's corny, but seriously how is it that time already?! Where did the week go? Maybe it's all the planning I am doing for the big move that has made time flash by.

If you are wondering what I am waffling on about then go over to Stamping Ground and meet Julia and the gang for the weekly global desk nose.

My desk is in a bit of a state, infact it is exactly as I left it Monday evening!!! I was out all day yesterday so didn't get anywhere near the craft room :(

On my rather messy desk is a card I am making for Lemon for her work colleague who is an expert baker (due in the post TODAY), there are some mini babygrow / peg embellishments that I have been making, as I want to try out some new baby card ideas (post coming soon). There is also a partially used sheet of sentiments - I make these myself, as I find buying them is never cost effective and they look exactly as I'd like! There are a few stray Promarkers that didn't make it back to their home. My glasses, the ATG, a heart punch, a corner rounder and right at the back you can see a Z-fold screen card.

The stray Promarkers were used to make this card on Monday afternoon to say thanks to Hubby for being so supportive and understanding and not making me feel like a loser for STILL being off work.


He loved it and I do too. The stamp is a new one 'SexyCupid' by Kenny K, I bought it to make anniversary cards and the first one is nearly finished so you'll see that at some point.

I'm off to have brunch with my parents and then back for a serious nose at everyone's desk, before heading out to dinner with JT.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Busy desk, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate right now. Love the card, can see why hubby loved it, lol!

    Hugs
    Brenda 88

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card I can see why your husband liked it. A busy desk going on there as well looks like you are going to be busy
    Happy WOYWW
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards--and the week really DOES fly by, doesn't it? I don't think it's corny, because I always think it, even if I don't say it!!!

    Happy WOYWW!
    :)trisha
    #124 this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the weeks flying by. Your desk looks Fab, gorgeous cards. I didn't get to WOYWW this week just didn't have enough time :-) Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also, can see why hubbie loved the card! When you say you make your own sentiments...what do you mean? Oh please tell!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx