Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's a Kenny K day for me :)


 I've been playing with some of the ones that I won a few weeks back and thought as well as entering the Kenny K challenge this week (#134 Happy Birthday) I would show you what I have been up to.

The main photo is Madison Attitude and my entry to the challenge. I've been playing around with the size of these stamps. I like the size of this one. The background was a free paper, I printed the sentiment using Harrington font from FontSquirrel and used a small oval scallop punch for a bit of stand-out.

This card uses the Lady Victoria stamp. The stamp is so intricate that I had to print it big inorder to see it properly so I could colour it :)
Lady Victoria
I like the contrast of the stamp against the black card.
Finally here is Bodacious Bev, as I was colouring her, I realised how perfect she would be for my friend Lora, so I left it blank, as I can see her wanting to frame it or something.
Bodacious Bev
Happy Saturday everyone, Hubby and I have dinner guests tonight, so off I go to bake something yummy.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. You have been a buy little crafter, love all the cards! Great coloring! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lady Victoria one could work with some of those steampunk papers I'm struggling with. Her goggles made me think of it...I'll bring some when I see you next!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx