Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WOYWW 192 - Finished Clock



Happy WOYWW everyone. Once again the time has flown and here we are again. Pop over to meet Julia at Stamping Ground if you don't know what I'm talking about!

As you can see on my desk, I have the finished clock, which I am actually going to give to my Ma when I see her later on - hence why it is there as I am going to wrap it. I think it looks great and it was really easy to do. I have another clock face and mechanism, so I need to think about who to give that one to.

Here's a close-up photo of the clock -
Finished Clock
On my desk today is a random assortment of things (as usual)...to the left is a Kenny K stamp (loving these right now) balanced on the card she is going on for a friend's 40th, a couple of promarkers, doilies incl new coloured ones (swoon). In the middle is a lone heart - I need a teeny sentiment for Hubby's card (any advice here would be useful), a card that I have started making with doilies and paper flowers - the paper flowers are from a batch that I have made for no particular reason...I just wanted to see what I'd end up with - you can see the rest at the top right. Also there are a couple of punches, my glasses, a corner rounder, some tools and bling scattered around (I dropped the bag this morning whilst trying to shoo a Furchild off of my desk).

Pretty tidy today - but to be totally honest I did have a tidy up last night..is that cheating?

I'm off now to hang out with my Ma, I'll be doing my desk nosying when I get back :)

Cx

p.s almost forgot to mention the new dressform you can just see in the right hand corner - I've wanted this for so long, but it was £20...£.4.99 in the sale - YAY!

9 comments:

  1. Your clock is lovely! I would have loved to have seen a messy desk lol! It's so fun to peek in on those, creativity in progress!
    Angie #112

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see the finished clock! Hope your mum loves it. Helen 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the finished clock is fantastic I bet your mum will be thrilled with it. Love the things on your desk, ready for some crafting
    Happy WOYWW
    Ria #75

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous clock. It's fantastic.
    Enjoy this afternoon at your mum's.
    Happy WOYWW
    Alison
    #100

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colored image you have there on your desk! The sparkle in the clock and the butterflies on it is right up my alley! LIKE~Tamika #125

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the clock! what a lucky ma :)
    happy WOYWW and have a great week!
    no. 5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ladies, you were all right my Ma loves it :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the coloring you did on the Kenny K stamp. I'm sure your Ma will love the clock. April #133

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll bet your Ma just loves her beautiful clock! Your coloring and flowers are fantastic!! A teeny sentiment? You can't go wrong with the simple word, "love."

    Thanks for coming by the Playhouse already! Have a wonderful week if I don't see you before! Darnell #47

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx