Thursday, February 28, 2013

Keeping me alert


Loved my last 'live action' WOYWW yesterday, so many cool desks with great projects to nose at.

JT mentioned that the Mojo Monday sketch this week - #282 was pretty cool. So I took a look and thought I could work with that...

Here's the sketch.


As you can see the main photo today is my card. Pretty true to the sketch and a bit fun, utilising some of the things I have been playing with whilst making up the 2 really big orders..

The flower embellishment is one of the many things that I bought those on my little whirlwind tour of The Range a couple of weeks ago..The yellow paper I have had for ever and it's by Basic Grey..I have never really found a use for it and I have tons of it! The other papers are just scraps from my stash, as is the scalloped circle.

I really like this card, but let's have a laugh shall we...here is what happens when you craft when you should be sleeping...this is my first attempt at this week's sketch...


Ha ha - way too busy..
It is fun to show the oops, this bad boy will be packaged up and taken to the British Heart Foundation charity shop that I use all the time. They actually think the oops cards are nice and think I am crazy to donate them. It makes me feel better about the wasted materials, as they actually don't go to waste, people buy them and the money goes to charity. Win win all round :)

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Whoa there partner! While there is a LOT going on, it's also got some super cute things as well! I like your diagonal sequins and your die-cut square and the paper for the big banner. But yeah, not your usual clean style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire, great job for the Mojo Monday sketch.
    I also like your oops card. Yes busy, but still great.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx