Monday, February 4, 2013

Journal Pages - January


So I finished the first page of my new 2013 journal.

I am very pleased with the result. It's the first time that I have attempted a photo style journal and I like it!

The photos on the page are of - Mexican night! My leaving do, the snow and my new nail colour! Here is a close-up.

Jan Journal page - Close-up
I've realised that I probably need to plan my space better...

Here's a sneak preview of the layout for February. I changed the layout, as I felt that with the delay to the big move, there would be more use of 2 pages in Feb. I have lots planned this month, so I should be able to fill it :)
Feb Journal Pages
I like the look of the Feb layout, it's got some of the new Grace Taylor Journaling tags that I got on sale and a bit of bling!

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pages. Your journal is shaping up to be a cracker.
    What is the nail colour? It's great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey it's a random purple base with Purple Dazzle by W7 over the top. Cx

      Delete
  2. Great job, 1 down and 11 months to go!! Waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx