Thursday, February 21, 2013

Challenging kids


I wanted to enter a couple of challenges this week and yesterday I realised the week is almost over!! I think it's because I'm working on kids cards for an order and it's tough because of the age groups, so that's where my focus has been..

Anyway, I've mangaged to figure out a plan for most of the kids cards and for the challenges I've settled on -

Mojo Monday - #281 - and here is the sketch -
Kenny K - #131 Going Round in Circles

My entry is the main photo today. It's a good match to the sketch and it's a bit fun. I think I might send it to my friend in Hawaii!! I like the circle paper - which is by Pink Petticoat. The stamp is one of the ones that I won in a Kenny K challenge. The ribbon was a gift from JT and it's amazing, the pale pink parts are textured. I am loving the flower punch, embossing thingy too! It makes superb flowers. This card was fun to make, although colouring the teeny tiny stamp was a bit tough..

WOYWW yesterday was fun as always and I got asked if I would show a better pic of the shark card. So here he is along with his friend Mr T-Rex!!

Mr Shark
Mr T-Rex
Cx

4 comments:

  1. That sentiment works fab with the kenny k stamp and realy like the papers.

    Thank you for joining in with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So agree with Suzilou, your design work so great together :-)
    Thanx for joining at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew this week. Hope to see you again soon :-)
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great entry for Mojo Monday. Great image and sentiment.
    I do love that shark card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Kenny K card! Love the sentiment and the sketch you used! Thanks for joining the Kenny K's Krafty Krew this week and good luck!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx