Friday, June 22, 2012

Making to give..Part 2



Bit of a delay posting this one - thought I had actually posted it!! Anyway, following on from my last post, here is part 2 of making gifts. As you are aware I have a bit of a thing for Crabs and JT kindly bought me the most wonderful Martha Stewart punch for Christmas.

Today's main picture shows my set of monochrome crabs in a row - I adore them, I think they are simple and elegant and fun too!

They are for my friend Emma - who I am going to see in a few weeks - she is quite random (as am I), so I am figuring that she will love these just as much as I do.

The best bit about these cards, is they use scraps from the squares I cut to use for the loopy round the page punch and the black strips are from the epic Christmas card making.

I really like the addition of bling after 'Crab' and the teeny tiny glittery crab eyes - which I have been dying to use for ages, but didn't know what they would be useful for - now I know.

Here are a few more pictures including a close-up of the Crab's glittery eyes -



I do have a part 3 - but that will be posted at some point next week once I have finished the Lavender sachets.

Over the weekend I am aiming to show you some of the children's cards I've made, that I am really pleased with, I had a genius idea and think it has worked out well.

Have a great weekend.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx