Thursday, May 31, 2012

Holibobs here I come...


It's been a busy week so far, working, packing, last minute crafting (scarves, etc), catching up with friends and tonight I am off to a very large leaving do. Something tells me I might not be feeling too prety tomorrow....which is unfortunate as Hubby and I are flying to NYC tomorrow lunchtime!

Today's main picture is a cute dinosaur card I made as part of an order, using some new embellishment and papers. The dino is so cheery he makes me smile.

The card below is really simple and I can see myself making lots of these. I embossed photo paper, I like to use white paper, but it can look a bit bland so the gloss makes the dots pop (I buy it cheaply from pound shops) and isn't at all bland. I used my Crop-a-dile to add eyelets to the sentiment tag, I don't normally like the white eyelets, but I think they work here. The large paper flower is by Papermania and I got a whole stack of them in different colours for 99p a pot (approx 20 flowers) from WHSmith's.The green twine is from my local poundshop and I got 20 metres of it - score!
Happy Birthday using photo paper
This card is a fun one for kids. Ages ago, I bought a big pack of glittery Christmas gift tags in the sale, I have used them in all different ways, but had forgotten about them until recently. I think the eyelets make the card fun and it was really easy to make. Once again I used photo paper and the sentiment stamp is my new fave and I got it free with a magazine.
Happy Birthday Glitter Star
Anyway the wine is calling me! I hope to blog whilst in NYC, but maybe I'll be too busying shopping, drinking beer, eating and watching bball.....

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx