Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Scary Tuesday

Not today obviously, but yesterday my friend JJ is coming over today to watch Amityville - as we wimped out at film club a few weeks ago and missed the end, so we decided we'd be brave and try again - but in the day!!

Today's pic is a card I made for a friend, which I think works really well for the DYSU challenge this week - It's #10 and the theme is layers.

I don't think my card is that traditional in the use of layers, but I like how it came out and I like the blingyness (totally not a word) of it! I used Heidi Grace Papers, another of the free sentiments I got on the Complete Cardmaking Magazine disc, my current fave Martha Stewart loopy punch, a chipboard button, some pink ribbon that came with my card blanks (recycle, recycle) and gems by Papermania.

Today, I am off to visit a friend, I haven't seen in awhile and she's not been very well and then it's home to pack for MM and to make sure I am ready for Monday!!

See you Thursday.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Claire. That chipboard button in the middle is brilliant. I've got some and I never think to use them, when I do, they don't go with the papers i've used. *whine*
    Thanks for taking the time to join in our LAYERS challenge at DYSU this week. Do come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card,clean and simple but very pretty Claire
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really unique creation. I love it! Of course, I adore that funky styled ribbon a lot. Very pretty colors together, too. I really genuinely like it.

    Foamex Board

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx