Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spots and Stripes



So I made this card as a challenge entry - it's a tad off the wall, but I like it!!

Spotty papers from my local craft store, My Minds Eye spotty ribbon, self-adhesive gem and the stripey monster topper was made using a digital stamp from Lettering Delights and Striped paper from Funky Hand's Salt&Pepper set.

I'm loving digital stamps and papers right now!

Challenges this has been entered into are -

DYSU - #7 Spots

Crafty Emma's Challenge Blog - #24 Spots and Stripes

See you tomorrow

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! Thanks so much for sharing your super sweet dots card with us at DYSU! Love the image :) Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and funny card Claire
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Who wouldn't love that little monster? Thanks for playing with us at DYSU :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love it
    Thank you for joining us girlies at CES Challenges, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all for off the wall crafting lol this is super cute for a monster :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx