Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Easy to be charitable!



Hey there, today I delivered my first batch of cards to Support Our Soliders. They are a non-political, non-profit organisation that send care packages and various other things to our Soliders that are abroad.

I saw an article where they were asking for cardmakers to donate generic cards for Soliders to send to their loved ones. I thought this was a lovely idea and means that I get to do something charitable, whilst doing something I love.

It's quite easy to forget about all the Soldiers that are away from home, as we go about our day to day lives, but we should always remember that wherever they are in the world they are defending our right to freedom and any support we can offer, no matter how small, is always greatly received.

In honour of British Soldiers everywhere - today's pic is a good old Union Jack.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx