Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am addicted....

....to Martha Stewart!

I know I shouldn't be, but I love her website and I love her products!

On my Christmas wish list are several of her items - especially her around the page punches, they are really great to use and her website has lots of ideas of how to use them.

I find her website really useful and I get a lot of inspiration from the ideas on the site. Especially at this time of the year, when I have gifts to make and don't want to repeat what I did last year, but don't want to take on a new project that might turn out wrong!

Today's picture is of some simple bath snowballs from the Martha Stewart site - basically they are a clear plastic ball, filled with home scented epsom salts, put them in a decorative jar, add a tag and some ribbon and you have a beautiful gift.

I can't wait for tomorrow - I know I have a lot to do, but I am going to spend some of the profits I have made on a nice new winter coat and get ready for the photography course on Saturday.

I'll be back after the weekend, have a good one.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx