Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let the madness commence

Wow! It's been a really busy week, unfortunately a bit too busy! So I didn't get to blog much this week!

As predicted I have gone into full panic about being ready for the craft fair - it's my first time at this particular fair and I want to make a good impression!

I have cut all the fabric for the purses/make-up bags and most of the scarves.

I still have to finish the baby quilt and the aprons I am making for a BBQ Christening, so I am a tad stressed right now, but secretly (or not so) loving it! The craft room looks like a week long party has been going on in there and I really need to get back to being my normal tidy self (well in the craft room I am).

I have mainly spent this weekend crafting and it's been fun! Hubby has been indulging in one of his hobbies, so we've been playing music and having shouted conversations from room to room!

I have sewn all the scarves together - including two I am making as gifts, I have started putting the make-up bags together now and will finish these Mon/Tues. I will be doing the finishing later on in the week or over the weekend, as it's Hubby's birthday on Weds.

Today's pic shows some of the cards I made this weekend, I have been experimenting with stamping and watercolour pencils! I am pretty pleased with the results.

I was very happy on Saturday to discover there is a new craft shop in Croydon, I picked up lots of sale items and I am busy trying them out, I've also been working with free stamps and papers from a craft magazine.

Anyway this has been an epic post - I'll be back to normal after this week, work will have calmed down a bit then!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx